This year is going to be slightly different. Changes are listed below.
- We will be respecting all government and health regulations.
- If you feel ill or have traveled 14 days prior to a show. Please stay home.
- Maintain appropriate social distance for the health and wellness of our
customers and staff.
- We are open Thurs, Fri, Sat, & Sun.
- Opening 1 hr before showtime.
- First come, first served basis. No reservations.
- We are running at 1/2 capacity. Only every 2nd parking space is to be used.
- Parking spots with an X are not to be used.
- You can sit in the back of your truck or turn your SUV around. You must remain
in your parking space.
- Absolutely no pets.
- We are not accepting cash.
- Visa, Mastercard or Debit only. Tap works best.
- The concession is open. A limited menu will be available.
- Only send one person to the concession to pay.
- Bathrooms are limited to 2 people at a time.
- 1 movie per night, with a couple cartoons, to limit public interactions.
- Movies will change nightly.
- Playground is closed. Children are not permitted to run around.
9660 RACEWAY ROAD, PG Rural North (Zone 76), British Columbia, V2K 5K2
This is a unique business opportunity. Own a long-time, established operation consisting of BC's northern-most drive-in theatre along with a go-kart racetrack, mini golf course and full concession. Extremely well-maintained facility and equipment, located off the Chief Lake Road on 8 acres of land. Approximately 2 acres is undeveloped, providing an opportunity for expansion, including residential use for the owner/operator. RC3 Zoning allows for residential single family use. More details available. (id:27)
Floor Space:2240 Square Feet